WBCSA RESOURCES & NETWORKING
Women's Business Organizations (U.S.)
- American Association of University Women
- Asian Women in Business
- Association of Women in International Trade
- Association of Women's Business Centers (AWBC)
- Commonwealth Institute
- Digital Women
- National Association of Women MBAs
- The Committee of 200
- Women Impacting Public Policy, Inc.
- Women Presidents' Organization
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council
- Women's Exchange, Inc.
- Alabama Technology Network
- Small & Underutilized Business Program
- Mobile Urban Development Department
- Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce
- South Alabama Regional Planning Commission Area Agency on Aging
- University of South Alabama Small Business Development Center
- SCORE – South Alabama Chapter
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Market Research.com
- Library of Congress
- Standard Industrial Classification Index
- One Look Dictionary Search
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Online Training & Tools
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Every woman business owner has something to share. And, every entrepreneur has something to learn. WBCSA offers both individual mentoring and group networking opportunities. Please visit our "Events" tab for a calendar list of networking events. If you need individual mentoring please contact email@example.com.