WBCRAL STAFF & ADVISORY BOARD
Susan Rhodes, Project Director, Women's Business Center Rural Alabama
Susan Rhodes graduated from Huntingdon with a Bachelor in Business Management. She has worked with the Alabama Cooperative Extension System and USDA Farm Service Agency. She was involved with the Greater Brewton Area Chamber of Commerce and continues to help with various community events. She specializes in retail marketing, promotional events and design display. Susan has owned and operated her own small business, a florist and gift shop in Brewton, AL. She continues to consult for retail businesses in a variety of ways, including event coordination and design..
WBCSA Advisory Board
Our advisors represent a diverse background of experience, and contribute to the success of our economic development programs.
Advisory Board Members include:
- Emmie Jernigan, Comfort Care Hospice
- Linda Williamson, Brewton Mill Federal Credit Union
- Mel Ann Sullivan, First U.S. Bank
- Anne Marie Bryan, Monroeville Mainstreet
- Joy Wilson, Joy's of Evergreen Gift Shop
- Sandy Smith, Monroe County
- Beth Billy, Huntingdon College
- Melanie McGoughin, JusDo Signs, Graphics & Gifts