Tel: (251) 867-5600
Fax: (251) 867-5613
Women's Business Organizations (U.S.)
- American Association of University Women
- Asian Women in Business
- Association of Women in International Trade
- Association of Women's Business Centers (AWBC)
- Commonwealth Institute
- Digital Women
- National Association of Women MBAs
- The Committee of 200
- Women Impacting Public Policy, Inc.
- Women Presidents' Organization
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council
- Women's Exchange, Inc.
- Alabama Power
- Alabama Technology Network
- Small & Underutilized Business Program
- Escambia County Industrial Development Authority
- Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce
- South Alabama Regional Planning Commission Area Agency on Aging
- University of South Alabama Small Business Development Center
- SCORE – Mobile Chapter
- SCORE – Baldwin County Chapter
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Market Research.com
- Library of Congress
- Standard Industrial Classification Index
- One Look Dictionary Search
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Online Training & Tools
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Every woman business owner has something to share. And, every entrepreneur has something to learn. WBCRAL offers both individual mentoring and group networking opportunities.
Business and Breakfast is fueled by caffeine & passionate entrepreneurs. This daybreak networking event is for women who are focused on achieving something every day. Join us for a coffee house event designed to sweeten your business network, connect you with other inventive and highly-productive business professionals.
Lunch and Learn Workshops offer opportunities for business women to learn about business culture from other successful entrepreneurs. Each facilitated monthly business meeting focuses on an area for business growth and provides the opportunity for women to discuss techniques and tactics to improve their businesses.